Hello – it’s me! I missed ALL OF YOU!
I think it is safe to say that I have made it through our “hiring frenzy” over the past 2 weeks – WHEW. I hope to be back in the blogging game starting now – yessssss! I really do miss reading up on you guys, sorry for being a bad friend and being so far behind, I feel like I am letting you guys down and it makes me sad. I promise to dedicate some time to that asap! ❤
So I guess I can give you a quick life update before diving into my reader. Also, since my brain is still a bit foggy/fried/overstimulated – I am going to do a random bullet list. Simple, easy thoughts on life….should not be too hard right!? Let’s see…
- Doggos: While neatly trimmed and oh so loving, I think my 3 pups are trying to kill me. They have been fond of romping around in the middle of the night and needing to be let out multiple times throughout the night over the past week. I did not get settled into bed until 2:30A last night. There was some anxiety issues with this as well, but mostly CRAZED MUTTS! I try so hard to give them all the love, the ear scratches, refuse to walk out on my job to keep kibble in the bowls! This is how they repay me!? YESH! Thanks puppers 😉 I really do love them though – just want that to be noted!
- Fatigue: Is an understatement for me over the past week. I mean, I think adulthood in general is a giant blur of fatigue but this has been a new level for me. Sadly even while feeling so tired that my body aches and my nerve endings feel on fire – I still cannot sleep well. I may have to bust out the ole trazodone again 😦 which also makes me sad. I just want a normal functioning body…. k thx! I am sure the work load and still raging pollen count has something to do with it… right?
- Officially ANTI-SOCIAL: Well, kinda. As I mentioned a few posts back, I was participating in the IG @omgkenzieee #selflovebootcamp – which sounded so good in theory but it just got too hard…then I got really far behind. So there went my weekly posting idea versus the daily. I guess you could say I have officially given up. That’s right, I am a quitter. I still follow the tag and friends that I made the first couple weeks…er… week? They are warriors indeed and perhaps I am just a little bunny that is lost. Kudos to all the ladies out there who is still putting their bodies out there and fighting for the MUST body positive movement. You girls go! I will cheer from over here, by over here I mean with this pizza and probably a blanket.
- Mood: I have been in a low mood since yesterday. There is no sun, only rain and my stubby legs did not make it over “large” leap over a puddle this morning and…my feet, flats and legs were wet for most of the morning. It did not help things 😦 . I guess I am being a Grumpy Kat….
- Buffoonery: First, can I say that I love this word? Why is it not utilized more? Anyway… I love to take pictures and while looking through my 3k photos on my phone, I realized that I had quite the range of random snaps, downloaded memes, inspirational quotes and even raunchy ridiculous memes all in between all the photos of my rebellious mutts. I was thinking that I wanted to put together a quick movie/slideshow? I guess you could say? That shows some of my pics and randomness that I love and snatched off the interwebs….just to give you a show? So you can see what I find is interesting, I hope you will tell me your thoughts on it!
Hello friends 🙂
Since I have been half of a human I feel, I wanted to get back in touch with you all! Oh, how I missed my blogging friends and followers. So let’s see, what has been going on:
- Noble Steed 🚘 – YES! I have my noble steed back aka: my Honda Civic…or Millennium Falcon. Yes, I am still toying with a name for her. This is a very serious matter and must not be taken lightly 😉
- Future Business & Hats 🎩 – My friend S, whom I will now dub Sunshine have been chatting a lot about future business matters and what that entails for me :). Additionally, there will be a Mad Hatter Brunch that we will be attending in June. Let that sink in… yes, an actual Mad Hatter Brunch. To say that I am over the moon, is a bit of an understatement and clearly the perfect segway into becoming a business woman – look out world! Hat photos will be posted when the time comes, until then – the hunt for the perfect hat is ON. So with that being said, should you find yourself looking at fabulous top hats, mad hatter types and see one and go – hey, this looks like a great hat for Katrina/Mad Katter and her love of all things Alice in Wonderland… I would love if you would send me that link! 😘
- Birthday 🎂 – Ah yes, I see you 29, coincidentally on the 29th.For whatever reason, I am still very anxious about this. Literally, thinking about it makes me want to vomit…so there is that.
- Homeownership 🏡 – I still have so much to do, it is overwhelming to even think about. Sometimes it is very hard to be a single home owner with a budget lol. If I had the extra cash, I would so pay someone to just come in to do all these odd jobs. Hopefully soon, I will have extra cash coming in to aid in this and also why I am going to do my best to make that happen.
- PSA: My DIY skills are not as great as I envision in my head 😀 it is like one Pinterest fail after another, or something just doesn’t quite look right at the end haha. My heart is in it dammit, I figured that was all I needed!
- Eye of the Katter 📸 ← Which is what I play in my head, to the tune of Eye of the Tiger while I snap photos. I still have not been able to use my camera…sad. I will this week!
- Caterpillar 🤦🏻♀️ – Ugh. No one is ready for that vent yet especially as I am still trying to understand men (again 😐🤣🤦🏻♀️)…but my dating/relationship life is not helping my anxiety for my pending 29th bday. I just keep the mentality that it will get better in one way or another – because it literally cannot get any worse HAHA. Send me happy vibes in this area please and thank you!
I think that is about it for today friends! I am feeling more alive, motivated and inspired today, I may have more later! Until then, I hope you have a fabulous day!!!
P.s. – thank you for everyone who has followed me on Instagram and Pinterest so far!! It’s lovely to see more of your day to day and look forward to seeing more!
Today is the first day of spring here in the lovely state of Ohio. It was a rainy and gloomy day but hey – we are on the up and up! I want to say goodbye to you winter blues! HA. I MADE IT….Mostly.
So with spring in the air – I wanted to write out a to-do list. I am hoping it will keep me as on track as my fellow bloggers. So here we go:
- Finish flooring
- Trim my effing windows
- Pick paint
- Get a digital camera for my adventures and blogging
- Do better with my self care schedule…Without guilt
- Take and print off enough photos to cover my walls with my art
- Figure out my recent stubborn dog problem…🐕
- Hike more
- Create a budget and stick with it
- Learn to love me 100%
- Figure this Caterpillar situation
- Perhaps take a road trip or some sort of vacation
- Get more sun – vitamin D deficiency be damned!
- Exercise more & watch what I eat 🙂
- Plant a mini garden and NOT kill it
I think this a good start, I hope by writing it out and sharing,that I will stick with it haha.
Do lists help you? Especially if you suffer from anxiety? What are your big plans for spring?!
Happy Monday and hope to chat soon! Therapy day tomorrow – I’m sure I will have more to say then! Thanks for stopping by!