Today is the first day of spring here in the lovely state of Ohio. It was a rainy and gloomy day but hey – we are on the up and up! I want to say goodbye to you winter blues! HA. I MADE IT….Mostly.
So with spring in the air – I wanted to write out a to-do list. I am hoping it will keep me as on track as my fellow bloggers. So here we go:
- Finish flooring
- Trim my effing windows
- Pick paint
- Get a digital camera for my adventures and blogging
- Do better with my self care schedule…Without guilt
- Take and print off enough photos to cover my walls with my art
- Figure out my recent stubborn dog problem…🐕
- Hike more
- Create a budget and stick with it
- Learn to love me 100%
- Figure this Caterpillar situation
- Perhaps take a road trip or some sort of vacation
- Get more sun – vitamin D deficiency be damned!
- Exercise more & watch what I eat 🙂
- Plant a mini garden and NOT kill it
I think this a good start, I hope by writing it out and sharing,that I will stick with it haha.
Do lists help you? Especially if you suffer from anxiety? What are your big plans for spring?!
Happy Monday and hope to chat soon! Therapy day tomorrow – I’m sure I will have more to say then! Thanks for stopping by!