Hello friends 🙂
Since I have been half of a human I feel, I wanted to get back in touch with you all! Oh, how I missed my blogging friends and followers. So let’s see, what has been going on:
- Noble Steed 🚘 – YES! I have my noble steed back aka: my Honda Civic…or Millennium Falcon. Yes, I am still toying with a name for her. This is a very serious matter and must not be taken lightly 😉
- Future Business & Hats 🎩 – My friend S, whom I will now dub Sunshine have been chatting a lot about future business matters and what that entails for me :). Additionally, there will be a Mad Hatter Brunch that we will be attending in June. Let that sink in… yes, an actual Mad Hatter Brunch. To say that I am over the moon, is a bit of an understatement and clearly the perfect segway into becoming a business woman – look out world! Hat photos will be posted when the time comes, until then – the hunt for the perfect hat is ON. So with that being said, should you find yourself looking at fabulous top hats, mad hatter types and see one and go – hey, this looks like a great hat for Katrina/Mad Katter and her love of all things Alice in Wonderland… I would love if you would send me that link! 😘
- Birthday 🎂 – Ah yes, I see you 29, coincidentally on the 29th.For whatever reason, I am still very anxious about this. Literally, thinking about it makes me want to vomit…so there is that.
- Homeownership 🏡 – I still have so much to do, it is overwhelming to even think about. Sometimes it is very hard to be a single home owner with a budget lol. If I had the extra cash, I would so pay someone to just come in to do all these odd jobs. Hopefully soon, I will have extra cash coming in to aid in this and also why I am going to do my best to make that happen.
- PSA: My DIY skills are not as great as I envision in my head 😀 it is like one Pinterest fail after another, or something just doesn’t quite look right at the end haha. My heart is in it dammit, I figured that was all I needed!
- Eye of the Katter 📸 ← Which is what I play in my head, to the tune of Eye of the Tiger while I snap photos. I still have not been able to use my camera…sad. I will this week!
- Caterpillar 🤦🏻♀️ – Ugh. No one is ready for that vent yet especially as I am still trying to understand men (again 😐🤣🤦🏻♀️)…but my dating/relationship life is not helping my anxiety for my pending 29th bday. I just keep the mentality that it will get better in one way or another – because it literally cannot get any worse HAHA. Send me happy vibes in this area please and thank you!
I think that is about it for today friends! I am feeling more alive, motivated and inspired today, I may have more later! Until then, I hope you have a fabulous day!!!