Hello blogosphere! I hope you are doing well and that your coffee is extra strong this Monday morning <3. I just wanted to drop by and let you know that I am still here and a little update of course.
This weekend, fall really came through. I had to turn on my heater – gasp! We went from almost 90 degrees to 50? OVERNIGHT. Needless to say, I embraced my blanket-rito and watched Halloween baking shows…occasionally would grab some food and water! Ok, my Ohio rant is over! BUT… I do want to note that I do enjoy fall…just I would like to welcome it in a progression haha.
Over the past few weeks, my mental state has been what I will call…. bat shit crazy err erratic. I have stayed on top of my meds, no alcohol and yet I have had some serious episodes of paranoia, insecurity and shutting down.
In fact, I still feel dead inside.
Navigating life when you feel this way – takes incredible strength. Especially when you are stubborn like myself and do not really share my turmoil as it is happening. I want to find the reason of why this is/had happened and I really cannot pin point the cause. Which probably means it is a collection of things.
I just do not feel good enough… Even though I know I am a good person deep down.
I have had a few things bounce around in my head lately and maybe you can share your own thoughts here:
- What does it take to be a good human?
- What does it take to be a good significant other?
- How do you handle social media in your relationships? This can include significant other, friends and family!
- What is the best age?
- How do you fight insecurity or is this not an issue for you?
- Have you ever been sexually assaulted and if you told someone, did they believe you? (post on this to follow soon)
- Are you close with your family?
- What has been your favorite gift from the holidays?
- Do you have endometriosis or reproductive concerns that has impacted your relationship and how do you deal?
As you can see, my thoughts are a bit all over the place! So please feel free to add your comments or even your own thoughts that have been looming in your mind as well.
I hope you all have a fantastic day ❤
Until next time,