Things have been chaos the past couple of weeks. Lets see, where to begin… I guess I will do my old school way of breaking it down into the “good, bad & ugly” format. Here we go!
- I will be smoke free for 1 year this month! YESSS!!
- I completed the basic motorcycle class, in order to get my waiver to obtain my license! I am so excited, I do not do much for me per se and this is all – me me me! I cannot wait to get out there, I think I may check out a bike this weekend too. We shall see how it goes! *looking at you Triumph*
- This year’s cervical biopsy results came back normal yesterday.
- Received an abnormal pap smear – which is why I had the colposcopy/biopsy last week.
- I miss the “official” challenges on WordPress. However, Cee has done a great job of compiling current challenges. I need to look into them.
- It has been raging hot over the past couple weeks. Like 90-100 degrees and I am more of a cozy 75 and sunny, so I have been hibernating as much as possible. My motorcycle course at Harley Davidson was last weekend though. Nothing like pushing around a 500lb bike in 90+ degree weather… with a full face helmet, long sleeves, jeans and boots. The plus side (outside of passing) is – I believe I lost weight haha.
- Dog fur. Ah yes, that time of the year of shedding all the fluff, it is everywhere! I am vacuuming my evenings away, debating on vacuuming said dogs, me and every upholstered thing in my home.
- Home upkeep – turns out grass can grow like a champ in your gravel driveway hahaha. Also, my flowers are sad. Basically, I am a terrible home owner :D.
- Motorcycle statistics. I am hoping my 20 years of dirt biking will help me here.
- I think I need to mulch this weekend…
- Mosquitos have attacked me and I am itching like a crazy person with raging welts that I cannot leave alone. YAY!
Really not too much going on besides that added stress of abnormal health tests and having additional testings. I hope everyone had a safe 4th of July (if you celebrated) and have a wonderful weekend.
Tell me things. Anything! Motorcycle/family/hobbies/travels/fun facts/weekend plans!?
Until next time,