I hope your Halloween was fabulous and filled with tasty/spooky treats! Now, November is here? That means more potential family time is on the horizon – brace yourselves haha.
Here is an update on all things me:
- It ain’t easy being wheezy
- This is the first year that I did absolutely NOTHING for Halloween. It is my fave time of the year….and I did not even put up one decoration. I purchased a pumpkin and that is it. I peered through the window last night while the little princesses, ghouls, heroes and fictional characters roamed my streets in search of sweets but there was no stop at my home – ugh. I made a vow to crush it next year though! If I am not Lady Gaga/Edward Scissorhands status next year, someone please shake me.
- Did you do anything fun!? Did you dress up!? Please let me live vicariously through you :).
- Crisis Counselor Training!
- I am SO excited to share that I started my Crisis Counselor Training Monday as well (Monday was a big mental health day) and I am so pumped. I feel like I have so much to learn on proper ways to approach people etc. but I know I can do it and soon enough, I will be helping others during crisis! YES!
- I just need you to know, it snowed here already – not a lot by any means but I have seen flakes and that is not okay. End of story 😉
Sorry for the quick update and for being behind on my comments, I will be getting back to you asap! ❤ Love you all!