Weekly Photo Challenge – Textures

Hello my lovely friends ❤

I want you to know that I miss you and that I am working on a catch up post :). Until I can wrap that up and perhaps remove some doom & gloom lol… here is my weekly photo challenge submission!! This week’s theme was textures.

0e30ec4e-9010-436c-bb1f-c12932a01223
Third Street Tree – August 2017
Virgil, NY – 2016

Until next time! ❤
Textures

Kat

1. Tom Schultz says:

an impressive eclectic and creative response to this week’s theme. like ’em all!

1. MadKatter says:

Thank you Tom!!! I appreciate it <3<3

2. hell0chloe says:

that snout omg. SO CUTE

1. MadKatter says:

LOL I have some nosy pups hahaha. I am glad that I catch those beautiful boop nose moments 🙂

3. eyeforapic says:

Love your different texture photos Katrina, especially the last one with the snail, it looks like an intro to a joke “Why did the snail cross the road?” Lol! 🙂
    BTW, your ‘pingback or link from The Daily Post Texture page isn’t working, it takes you to your blog, but not to this actual post.

1. MadKatter says:

Oh no! Thank you!!! I tried fixing it but I think I had some issues with the post and gave up 😦

Thank you again for letting me know and for your kind words on my photos! The “Why did the snail cross the road” got me!! I had a great laugh about that, its so true!! Hope to chat again soon! ❤

1. eyeforapic says:

Lol!!! I know that feeling all too well Katrina, it can often be really tricky to find out what’s wrong with various different link backs, sometimes it is just easier to give up on a particular post.
        And you’re most welcome about the comments, I still love that photo!!! 🙂

4. Natalie Vinh says:

Love that dog’s nose! I’m still waiting on my email, Katrina! 🙂

5. emzynelson says:

This is so cool. Really love the last one of the snail. I’ve just published a post about photography too! Check it out if you have time x

1. MadKatter says:

Hi lovely! Thank you for checking out my page and your kind words! I will be checking out your page today!!! ❤

1. emzynelson says:

No problem, thank you so much! 💗

6. Beautiful! Love the dog nose 👍🏽

1. MadKatter says:

Hi there and thank you!!! Barley’s nose is getting a lot of love 🙂 thank you again and hope to chat again soon!! ❤

1. MadKatter says: