Fri-yay :)

Hello friends! I hope your week is wrapping up nicely πŸ™‚

giphy.gif
via Fran Solo on GIPHY

Ah yes, it’s me! I am here! I did go rogue this past week….However, I do not really have anything exciting to even share from that entire time. WTF, am I lame!? Anyway, to get back into the swing of things, I just want to do a simple post of asking how all of my followers are doing :). SO HOW THE HECK ARE YOU!?

How was your week? Did anything exciting happen? Was it a good or bad one!? What are your weekend plans? Do you need a good ear to listen – I got you. Lets chat!

I will say this, Honeydukes mentioned I should try writing stories based off photos that I take – how GENIUS is that!? I am trying my hand at it, so look for something new soon! That is all :).

Much love xoxo,
Kat

1. Doing purrfectly over here! I think I’ll take some cat naps this weekend, and maybe go for a run! (Cats do run on occasion) πŸ™‚

1. MadKatter says:

Lol!!!! I love this! I also enjoy cat er Kat naps if you will! Running though, kudos to you my friend! I am not much of a runner…Even if there is a red dot involved!

2. Lauren says:

I had an exam this week…so glad it’s over! Now to enjoy summer πŸ™‚

1. MadKatter says:

Wooo! Yes! Enjoy that nice break girl! Exams are tough, so make sure to do something for you for making it out alive! πŸ˜‚β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

3. Blue Settia says:

Yayyy Friday!!! This week has been HELLA busy at work. But my personal life is going good. The state fair is going on, so me and few friends are going to that tomorrow πŸ™‚ It sucks how fast the week goes, the weekend goes by faster!! Why is Friday so close to Monday, but Monday is soooo far from Friday???? lol. Have a good weekend!!!

1. MadKatter says:

I am so glad things are going well!!! I wish I knew why our weekends were so short, it is JUST NOT FAIR!!! Who do we need to talk to in order to get this fixed!? ❀

1. Blue Settia says:

LOL! Right though. Time is going by too fast πŸ˜•

4. Tom Schultz says:

So…there you are. I thought that cyberspace communications between Ohio and Michigan had been interrupted. I couldn’t figure out whether to blame it on the Russians or the North Koreans. But, now you’re back–whew!

1. MadKatter says:

Oh Tom! Your comments bring me so many laughs!! Luckily communication has been restored, as I have been trying to get out of hibernating!

But if it happens again, I think it is safe to blame it on N Korea at this rate – yikes! ❀

1. Tom Schultz says:

Here’s to you emerging from hibernation, but I have selfish reasons. Your comments always brighten my day and I’m liking your photos. Such a cute pic of your pup today!

5. Natalie Vinh says:

You owe me an email! I’ve been waiting πŸ˜‰