Lottery Tag!

The Lottery Tag was created by my dear friend and one of my favorite bloggers, Natalie. Go check her out if you have not already!

Here’s how she describes her tag:

A quick synopsis of The Lottery Tag: Imagine you won the lottery. There is no set sum of money – it could be $100 or $100 million dollars – let your imagination run with it. All up for interpretation. Tell us what you would do with that money, and then tag a couple of your blogging friends to do the same. Or don’t. No need to mention me for creating it; you can if you want, but I wouldn’t mind if you didn’t.

I was nominated by the lovely Nina ❤ she is also super wonderful and sweet, PLEASE go check out her blog as well ❤

This tag is divided into 3 categories:

• Small Stuff
  • Big Stuff
  • Really Big Stuff

So, if I won the lottery, I would do the following:

Small (ish) Stuff

• Help friends with all the things that I can! New home!? LET ME BUY YOU THINGS! Want something to help pursue your dreams? LET ME GET THAT FOR YOU!
  • Doggy spa day for ALL my pups at one time, so I can breathe a min and they can get pampered….and I do not have to clean up the mess!

Big Stuff

• Pay off my home!
  • Aimlessly donate to charities or funding pages for causes dear to me and also shelters. Mental health of course, endometriosis, women’s health/rights, animal rights, families in crisis, random surgeries, whatever I could come across and they write out the reason for the funds and if needed, I would be happy to donate all the monies!
  • Of course invest 🙂

Really Big Stuff

• Start/build my own coffee shop 🙂 – I would also want to mix in something else with the coffee shop too, like craft/art lessons on one side, or book store? I am still working on that part in my dreams.
    • The best job that I have ever had was at a local coffee shop. I met soo many interesting people both locally and from across the pond. I got to enjoy people bringing in their acoustic guitars while sipping on coffee, meet their family – it was truly great and I would love to have that again!
  • Buy myself a new home
  • Vacation home too!

In terms of nominations, I would like all of you to participate! What would you do if you hit the lottery!?

Chat again soon, love you all!

Kat

1. Natalie Vinh says:

I love the new theme! And I love your answers, a doggy spa is such a cute idea! Thanks for doing the tag!

1. MadKatter says:

Thank you lovely! ❤️❤️ Ibreally enjoyed the tag 🙂 it was something a little different 🙂 good job!

PS – working on replying to your email 🙂

2. comfykittea says:

Doggy spa ❤
    And that coffee shop is such an awesome idea!

1. MadKatter says:

Thank you!! ❤️

3. Quinn says:

There’s a coffee shop here called Pupp (http://www.pupp.ie) that lets you bring your dog and has treats for them too! Something like that please!

I would get lasik so that I could snorkel without having to wear contacts. I would buy a house with a big garden and a large shed so I could try woodworking (and do all other crafts in there). I would adopt that dog Rugby that’s been at the shelter for months from the DSPCA. https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ7nDFTA100/

Never mind! Just saw he was adopted! 😊 Well I’d find another large rescue dog and bring him home!

I’d renovate our place and take our family (cats included) on a three week holiday to a villa in Italy with a pool and a nice place to sit in the shade with a book.

I would give to certain charities, and I would save a chunk because you never know how things will work out. I’d buy us a new bed because the one we have is bruising me with the springs. I’d buy Scrubs the car he wants. I’d start taking in animals as a no-kill shelter.

So many things. So many!

1. MadKatter says:

My coffee shop would be JUST LIKE THAT!!! You know I cannnot have a business of my own and not be furbaby friendly 🙂

Rugby was such an adorable little guy! I cannot believe it took him that long to get adopted – they clearly did not appreciate his sweet face and fabulous fur! ❤ I am so glad he got a home <3<3

Renovations for sure – my they can get so expensive!!! If i had unlimited funds, you betcha I would be doing some of that myself.

I love that you will take the kitties on the holiday! You would never sleep (even more so)! Those little bean paws would love to adventure I bet! ❤ Thinking about this made me realize that I need a villa…humm

Saving all the animals and of course Scrubs gets something too! Hooray! You kind soul, this is why I love you. I hope you and the family are doing well! Hope to chat again soon! ❤

4. hell0chloe says:

Great post! I’m just getting round to doing your Dawn Dagger challenge now – also, I only just realised you’re the same personality type as me – INFJ!! xx

1. MadKatter says:

Yay!!! I cannot wait to see your answers 🙂
      Also, super glad to hear you are a fellow INFJ!! No wonder we get along so well 😁🎉🎊

1. hell0chloe says:

It’s the rarest personality type so I’ve never really found anyone the same as me, so I was super shocked! Xx

2. MadKatter says:

You know, I have only ran into fellow INFJ people on here! Have you checked out https://infjoe.wordpress.com/ ? I love his cartoons 🙂 very relate able ❤

3. hell0chloe says:

I’ll definitely take a look! ❤