The Lottery Tag was created by my dear friend and one of my favorite bloggers, Natalie. Go check her out if you have not already!
Here’s how she describes her tag:
A quick synopsis of The Lottery Tag: Imagine you won the lottery. There is no set sum of money – it could be $100 or $100 million dollars – let your imagination run with it. All up for interpretation. Tell us what you would do with that money, and then tag a couple of your blogging friends to do the same. Or don’t. No need to mention me for creating it; you can if you want, but I wouldn’t mind if you didn’t.
I was nominated by the lovely Nina ❤ she is also super wonderful and sweet, PLEASE go check out her blog as well ❤
This tag is divided into 3 categories:
- Small Stuff
- Big Stuff
- Really Big Stuff
So, if I won the lottery, I would do the following:
Small (ish) Stuff
- Help friends with all the things that I can! New home!? LET ME BUY YOU THINGS! Want something to help pursue your dreams? LET ME GET THAT FOR YOU!
- Doggy spa day for ALL my pups at one time, so I can breathe a min and they can get pampered….and I do not have to clean up the mess!
- Pay off my home!
- Aimlessly donate to charities or funding pages for causes dear to me and also shelters. Mental health of course, endometriosis, women’s health/rights, animal rights, families in crisis, random surgeries, whatever I could come across and they write out the reason for the funds and if needed, I would be happy to donate all the monies!
- Of course invest 🙂
Really Big Stuff
- Start/build my own coffee shop 🙂 – I would also want to mix in something else with the coffee shop too, like craft/art lessons on one side, or book store? I am still working on that part in my dreams.
- The best job that I have ever had was at a local coffee shop. I met soo many interesting people both locally and from across the pond. I got to enjoy people bringing in their acoustic guitars while sipping on coffee, meet their family – it was truly great and I would love to have that again!
- Buy myself a new home
- Vacation home too!
In terms of nominations, I would like all of you to participate! What would you do if you hit the lottery!?
Chat again soon, love you all!