The lovely, sweet and amazing Nina ❤ tagged me to do the Dawn Dagger Challenge and while I am a little (ahem…very) late…I am so happy to complete this challenge! This is the first time I have been tagged to do this challenge as well, so thank you so much for nominating me!
Click here to see her post.
- Answer the questions given
- Give 10 questions for your nominees
- Tag 1-10 people
- If you could time travel, where would you go?
- Humm. Now this is a good question… probably Roaring 20s! Empowerment and inspiration seemed to be in the air, especially for the ladies and African Americans. On a more fun note – fabulous style and entertainment – hello! I would love to observe and get my flapper dress on!
- Rainy weather or sunny weather?
- Sunny always ❤ I have a vitamin d deficiency, I need all the sun that I can get. Also…like SPF100
- What’s your favorite Disney movie?
- This is really difficult 😦 I mean.. Obviously Alice in Wonderland is one of my faves but Mulan is a very close second.
- Cats or dogs?
- As a crazy dog lady…dogs. Always dogs 🙂
- Are you a night owl or an early bird?
- Permanently exhausted pigeon
- What’s your favourite TV show?
- Right now? Supernatural.
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
- Positive superpowers! Meaning, the ability to assist deeply depressed/anxious/etc people by taking away all the negative energy just by holder their hand 🙂 and replace it with positive vibes and encouragement…also to bring dead plants back to life….
- Which country would you like to visit?
- Ireland, or really anywhere across the pond if you will. It seems the US is known for its fast pace and potential asshole ways, I would love to see how others live! Take me away!!
- Can you share a life lesson you have learned?
- You cannot depend on anyone but yourself. The moment that you do, they hold the power to bring you down. Remember self care and independence is the best thing you can do for yourself.
- Sweet or savoury?
- Coffee or tea?
- Where would you like to travel?
- What is your favorite “self care” thing to do!?
- What is your favorite movie?
- If you could stop everything and do something right now…what would it be!?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- Pick one: athletic shoes, slip ons, flip flops, rain boots or bare!?
- Do you have anything exciting planned for the summer?
- What is your favorite fictional character?
- What is your favorite feature (face/body etc)?
MY BLOG NOMINEES:
- Pink for Days
- When Do I get the Manual
- I wanna be a lady
- They Once Called Her Pumpkin
- Abbey Co
- Adventures of a Busy Mom
- Midnight Wanderer
- On Gypsie Mountain
- Slay Girl Society
- Clamorous Closet
- Tired Mind Typing Fingers
- The Obsession Begins
- Simple Ula
- Blue Settia
- I hope you are having a wonderful day! I look forward to seeing your answers!