Good morning my friends!
I am sure you have forgotten who I am… well, it is I – Katrina (or Catrina 😒) and I am glad to be back. I tried to blog over the weekend, then for sure would “do it on the 4th!”
Well…I was just lacking in the creative department… so that did not happen either. So let be bring you back up to speed!
- GRRryffindor – I took a Harry Potter House Quiz..well a couple and the reoccurring results were: Gryffindor & Hufflepuff. Where do I belong!? This truly is the story if my life – I just don’t fit in one spot haha. Have any of you taken this quiz before?! What was your result and do you agree?
- BOOM! – I made it through all the fireworks, gunshots and other random ruckuses with all 3 pups still alive, well and still home. Granted at one point during the fireworks, I had big Barley and blind Ana in my lap. It was difficult to breathe, but hey – that is what you do right? Provide comfort…even when you cannot breathe? #dogmomprobs
- Sleeping Beauty – Friday I went to bed at 7P, I did not get out of bed until almost 7P Saturday. That is right, I slept most of 24 hours. Who is wild and crazy? ME. Apparently my body needed it? I sinuses were a little upset, perhaps this was my body forcing me to rest?
- Healthy Life – I have yet to miss a day of my vitamins. I am trying like hell to eat better, cook more and build my immune system up. I feel like I am tired of being sick and tired? Also, my results showed that I need to build a stronger immune system, live less stressed (HA!) and cut out ALL the bad things. Much easier said than done… oyi.
- I have not had pizza in over a week
- Sick & Tired – As I mentioned, I am feeling a little under the weather. Perhaps it is the change in diet and all these vitamins pumping through my body. It just does not know how to deal haha. Or the lack of pizza…it has been my life source for so LONG!
- Results – I received my biopsy results. I was hoping everything just a fluke and everything would have magically turned out negative…aka nothing there. Well this is my first really concerning Pap I guess. My Dr said she is not worried, that I am “young, healthy and we will just stick to the 1 year annual. Your body should clear it by then.” HA..young.. Healthy… PFFT. So here is to taking better care of me 🙂
- Worker Bee – My eyes are crossing from spreadsheets. Sooo… good luck to me to finding my bus later today. GRUMBLES.
- Lobster Vibes – I am sunburnt, I am a freaking lobster – despite my best efforts of applying all the sunscreen -.- any tips to get rid of this asap!?
- I have not had pizza in over a week.
- Blog Log – I am slacking so much on my blog, it is making me sad – so this is under the “ugly” section because I need to get it together. I WILL GET MY AWARD POSTS DONE THIS WEEK.
I think that is about it for me – quick update! Sorry! How was your weekend?