Apparently it is Wednesday!?

Hello my friends!

I hope your week is treating you well :). I have been in a bit of a funk and hiding away,sorry all.  Empathy takes over my soul in larger forms at times and it has been one of those times.

My current mood

There is just so much negativity &/or violence in this world. Every news alert that pops up on my ever connected phone, just depresses me at this point. Can America get its shit together – please? Of course it is all over, across the seas too and my heart goes out to them as well. So… how about this… WORLD CAN WE GET OUR SHIT TOGETHER!?

I guess a lot has been buzzing through my mind. I have been thinking of how the future of the US will turn out… I am mildly concerned. There was struggle before but now…ugh.

It just makes my head spin. I had a list of my thoughts and feelings on some matters, but I erased them. When I drop that post, I want it to be in a clear state of mind :).

Anyway! So, outside of some “blahs” of mine, there has been some good and I need to focus on that. So here is a list of happier things from the past week+!

• I bought a couple hibiscus trees for my garden and I love them. The colors are just so beautiful and bring me joy when I am out in my yard with the pups or laying in my hammock 🌺.
  • PRIDE weekend just finished up, there was a lot of love in Columbus which is a beautiful thing.
  • I trimmed up Barley my middle fur-child as he had RAGING fluff pantaloons (much worse the Syd). However, apparently someone is shy and kept sitting down when I tried to shave up his legs and bum. Which as you could imagine, left him with uneven fluff cheeks. That is right….eventually I accepted the defeat and just let it go. A woman can only fight their pupper so long, in the heat, face to dog butt – trying to even out cheeks. Pretty image eh!? Haha so there is that…ahem.  #bestdogmomaward goes to me
  • My blog reached 1337 likes – which is super exciting! Since I have been kind of slacking, I was happy to receive any award at this point. Slow progression is still something to be proud of! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! 😭
  • I successfully dodged the Foul Fowl (turkey) again and came out alive when I visited my father. Additional note… he now has a baby turkey too, so I really don’t know what I will do when that one grows up. Sorry Dad…I JUST CAN’T.
  • Summer is officially here!😎☀️
  • I started up a vitamin regiment and have been sticking to it. This may seem small and silly for most, but it is huge for me. I am terrible at taking pills besides my antidepressants and birth control. However, I am trying to take better care of myself.

I think that is about it for me. I will be posting my weekly photo challenge later as well!

How are you all doing!? Thank you for always supporting me and sending love my way! ❤

xoxo,

1. Irene says:

Hey Kat! Long time no chat! I hear you on the news…. everything is so outrageous lately- I never know if I want to know or want to ignore the crazy going on in the world. Keep focusing on the good stuff! 🙂

1. madkatter13 says:

Hi lovely! You read my mind! It is like, do I want to be up to date on events oooooorrr just put on my blinders and pretend ignorance is bliss!

Trying to keep that positive vibe going, thank you for all your love and kindness, It really helps! How have you been!? ❤

2. comfykittea says:

From time to time I think about just not reading the news any more…
    I don’t have any award nominations to distribute at the moment, but I did nominate you for the lottery tag 🙂 https://comfykittea.com/2017/06/21/the-lottery-tag/

1. madkatter13 says:

Thanks for stopping by my love! I tried commenting on your older comment on my test results and for some ridiculous and infuriating reason, it keeps giving me an error. So I am hoping this works here! This was supposed to be posted in reply to your sweet words about my worry and “the call” :
      I totally thought I responded to this… def did not. I am still working on getting my shit together haha.

I want you to know that I did read your comment and it truly helped ease my soul :). So thank you so much for that. My appointment is Monday afternoon, I cannot wait to get it over with! I appreciate all your well wishes, I know they help! I will of course keep you updated! ❤

Now! Back to this one! The news, so sad. I feel there was a shift or disturbance in the force ever since the election. I guess we have to try to keep positive huh!? ❤

Thank you for the nomination!! I am absolutely going to do an award post(s) this week. Hopefully tonight! Sorry I am behind!

I am happy to hear from you and thanks for all your support, even if I go rogue! It means a lot :). How have you been my love!?

1. comfykittea says:

You’re such a sweetie 🙂
        I’m glad that my comment somehow helped you to deal with the situation :). Keeping my fingers crossed for your appointment on Monday!

Of course we have to stay positive! We won’t let others determine our happiness!

And please don’t pressure yourself with the nomination, I’m happy to read your answers any time you feel like answering them 🙂

Haha thanks, I’m suffering from the insane heat here, but other than that, I’m fine 😀

3. I got the same one a few days ago! I wonder why 1337 is an achievement instead of 1300 or 1000. Something like that. 1337 is such a random number.

1. madkatter13 says:

Wooo hoo! Congrats!! I assume this is because of an old tech/geek speak from a while ago? If I remember right, 1337 means “elite” . It is Confusions but, go us!? CONGRATS!!! I am glad to hear about your success, keep up the hard work! ❤

4. hell0chloe says:

I love reading your little posts like this, I still laugh every time you say something about dog pantaloons!! Congratulations on your award angel, you deserve it! I hope you’re well ♡ xx

1. madkatter13 says:

HAHA Hi lovely!! Thank you for your sweet comments, they always make me smile. Dog pantaloons are a real issue in my house hold. Perhaps I will snag a good picture of video of said loons. I guess that is what I get for getting border collie?? mixes. Just fur…everywhere!

Thanks again for all the love! How are you doing my dear!? ❤

1. hell0chloe says:

Oh my goodness PLEASE do, it would make my life !! My dog is a Shih Tzu so he doesn’t have the issue of malting but I’m now questioning whether that’s a good thing or not, as dog pantaloons sounds like a hilarious problem to have! I am super well my lovely how are you?! ❤️

5. Quinn says:

I’m almost afraid to ask but…. What’s the plan for the terrorist turkey? Is he *whisper* thanksgiving dinner?

1. madkatter13 says:

This is super late… But yes. I may have suggested that we invited him as the thanksgiving guest…. As in the guest dressed to eat 😂😐