Hello beautiful friends!
I hope you had a great long weekend and I will make sure to catch you up on mine in a later post…however, now is the time that I FINALLY do my Versatile Blogger Award post! YAY!!!!
Thank you so much to my nominator, @tiredmindtypingfingers ❤ . She is a lovely fellow mental health and chronic illness warrior, please check out her blog regarding her journey and fabulous writings HERE.
Even though I am super late in doing this post, I am so freaking grateful. I still feel so new to this and for someone to enjoy my blog of ramblings, rants and overall kind of sad theme makes me super happy. Thank you again kind – Tired Mind Typing Fingers, I love you and so glad we met here!
The rules say to thank the person who nominated you (also providing a link to their blog), nominate 10 blogs you feel should be awarded, and then share 7 interesting facts about yourself.
The 10 blogs I’m nominating for the Versatile Blogger Award:
(I apologize if you’ve already been nominated before – if you have, feel free to skip out on making a post!)
- Tom Schultz – http://spiritinpolitics.wordpress.com/
- Natalie Vinh – http://natalievinh.com/
- My Journey by Carla Cressy – http://myjourneybycarlacressy.wordpress.com/
- hell0chloe – http://midnightwander.wordpress.com/
- helloitsjo – http://helloitsjo.com/
- Feeling Suicidal Blog – http://feelingsuicidalblog.wordpress.com/
- Leslie J – Glimpse of My Mind
- bexoxo – http://bexoxoblog.wordpress.com/
- Chelia – http://pinkfordays.wordpress.com/
- Quinn – When do I get the Manual?
And lastly, the 7 tidbits about me:
- In order for me to be a functioning human-being, I need coffee. Pre-coffee, my hair is a bit disheveled, I may have eyeliner going down my face (despite my my best scrubbing), things just do not make sense, simple thoughts are difficult and thing moves in slow-mo. Essentially, my blood is not red, it looks like and smells of fresh coffee.
- I have 3 rambunctious rescue mix pups – who like to drive me nuts and listen to everyone else in the world…but me.
- After cleaning my garage this weekend, it should be know that I have 3 N64 consoles, 1 NES OG console and still missing a WII U Game Pad some how?
- I almost lost my right baby toe due to a Brown Recluse. To this day, I cannot look a tiny harmless spider without breaking out into a sweat and running. Or blindly put my foot inside another shoe without shaking it.
- When learning to drive my father’s truck, he almost forced me to use a telephone book or pillow as a booster to see over the dash. Turns out, I made it work WITHOUT IT. k thx Dad.
- I sent my first international letter EVER to fellow blogger, Cheila and cannot wait to hear when she actually receives it. I want to know how long it takes for letters to get from Ohio to Portugal! I am nerding about about this btw.
- I am allergic to dust and mold. In additional to seasonal allergies, so you know… after garage cleaning for 3 days – I cannot breathe.
Thanks for taking the time to read this! I love you all, thanks again @tiredmindtypingfingers for nominating me, you are the best!
To the ones I nominated, if you have already completed one – please disregard but know that I was thinking of you. To the ones who have not, I cannot wait to learn more about you!
Until later! xoxo