Hello – it’s me! I missed ALL OF YOU!
I think it is safe to say that I have made it through our “hiring frenzy” over the past 2 weeks – WHEW. I hope to be back in the blogging game starting now – yessssss! I really do miss reading up on you guys, sorry for being a bad friend and being so far behind, I feel like I am letting you guys down and it makes me sad. I promise to dedicate some time to that asap! ❤
So I guess I can give you a quick life update before diving into my reader. Also, since my brain is still a bit foggy/fried/overstimulated – I am going to do a random bullet list. Simple, easy thoughts on life….should not be too hard right!? Let’s see…
- Doggos: While neatly trimmed and oh so loving, I think my 3 pups are trying to kill me. They have been fond of romping around in the middle of the night and needing to be let out multiple times throughout the night over the past week. I did not get settled into bed until 2:30A last night. There was some anxiety issues with this as well, but mostly CRAZED MUTTS! I try so hard to give them all the love, the ear scratches, refuse to walk out on my job to keep kibble in the bowls! This is how they repay me!? YESH! Thanks puppers 😉 I really do love them though – just want that to be noted!
- Fatigue: Is an understatement for me over the past week. I mean, I think adulthood in general is a giant blur of fatigue but this has been a new level for me. Sadly even while feeling so tired that my body aches and my nerve endings feel on fire – I still cannot sleep well. I may have to bust out the ole trazodone again 😦 which also makes me sad. I just want a normal functioning body…. k thx! I am sure the work load and still raging pollen count has something to do with it… right?
- Officially ANTI-SOCIAL: Well, kinda. As I mentioned a few posts back, I was participating in the IG @omgkenzieee #selflovebootcamp – which sounded so good in theory but it just got too hard…then I got really far behind. So there went my weekly posting idea versus the daily. I guess you could say I have officially given up. That’s right, I am a quitter. I still follow the tag and friends that I made the first couple weeks…er… week? They are warriors indeed and perhaps I am just a little bunny that is lost. Kudos to all the ladies out there who is still putting their bodies out there and fighting for the MUST body positive movement. You girls go! I will cheer from over here, by over here I mean with this pizza and probably a blanket.
- Mood: I have been in a low mood since yesterday. There is no sun, only rain and my stubby legs did not make it over “large” leap over a puddle this morning and…my feet, flats and legs were wet for most of the morning. It did not help things 😦 . I guess I am being a Grumpy Kat….
- Buffoonery: First, can I say that I love this word? Why is it not utilized more? Anyway… I love to take pictures and while looking through my 3k photos on my phone, I realized that I had quite the range of random snaps, downloaded memes, inspirational quotes and even raunchy ridiculous memes all in between all the photos of my rebellious mutts. I was thinking that I wanted to put together a quick movie/slideshow? I guess you could say? That shows some of my pics and randomness that I love and snatched off the interwebs….just to give you a show? So you can see what I find is interesting, I hope you will tell me your thoughts on it!