Photo Challenge: Earth

Hi friends 👋🏻!

Today is photo challenge day and thank goodness – I am feeling rather sloth like and my motivation is very low…thanks gloomy Ohio days 😑.

The theme for today’s photo challenge is – Earth. Here are some of my favorites from over the years:

6174639056_IMG_0048
Hostas at my homestead – April 2017
Surprise bulb that I planted last year, not sure what it will be! April 2017
Bus stop walk finds – April 2017
Japanese Maple (?) In my back yard – April 2017
Stormy Weather – Columbus, OH – July 2016

Mantis vs. Bee – August 2014
Maryland – January or February 2014
WNF 2013
Reach for the sky! Wayne National Forrest – September 2013
FullSizeRender
Fight for Seed! 2013

Whew – how technology helped me :).  Some of my older ones are a little rough but hey, gotta start somewhere! I hope to have many more to share with my new camera and a little better eye 😉.

Earth

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed them and I hope chat with you all again soon!

❤️xo,

1. Shilpa Arya says:

Beautiful Mother Nature

1. madkatter13 says:

Thank you for your kind words! ♥️

2. Buffy Devane says:

A gorgeous parade of colour; helped cheer up my evening. 🙂

1. madkatter13 says:

Thank you for your kind words ☺️. I am glad my photos brought some joy!

3. Ooo, I like the mantis and the bee.

janet

1. madkatter13 says:

Thank you so much! It was a great capture, I wish it wasn’t on my old cell. I would love to try to catch something similar with my newer camera!

I just checked out your blog, I love it and look forward to reading more! ♥️

1. I have an “older” camera, too, an iPhone 5s, which is what I used for the Yosemite shot. I also had my Nikon with me and was busily shifting from one to the other and changing lenses on the Nikon. 🙂 I hope you enjoy the blog as much as I enjoy doing it.

janet

Liked by 2 people

4. Oh how I love hostas! Mine are just popping up now, which means spring is in full bloom! Gorgeous photos!

1. madkatter13 says:

Thank you! I love hostas as well, you are right! It is the sign of Spring!! yay 🙂

5. SheryL♥ says:

Hi Katrina! Thanks a lot for joining me!
    Superb photos!

1. madkatter13 says:

Thank you Sheryl! ♥️♥️♥️ I hope to chat soon!

1. SheryL♥ says: