For the love of Snorlax!

Hi friends!

I have mentioned that I picked up a sketching pas recently for the first time in…Years. I’m proud that I finished it, but still need to hone I my skills again. But until this…. Here is my first card attempt for Caterpillar and his love of Snorlax:

Final version

I may have tried to cover a few mistakes 😂.  I’m okay with him, I don’t love him….But hey – you gotta start somewhere!

Thank you for all your support. I am pretty self conscious of my drawings these days, so thank you for encouraging and pushing me and I WILL definitely keep you updated as I do more! I will be posting again soon!

❤️❤️

Kat

1. Irene says:

Cute! Keep it up! Also – what’s a Snorlax??? Lol

1. madkatter13 says:

Thank you! It means a lot! Snorlax is a Pokemon…his typical day consists of nothing more than eating and sleeping… essentially my spirit animal lol.

He is the best 🙂 Thanks again love! ❤

2. xoxo, c. says:

Ohh it looks so cute!! I love how it’s little feet look like they’re poking out 😁

1. madkatter13 says:

Thank you so much!!! I appreciate your feedback and love!!! ❤ It means a lot!

3. cbeerntsen says:

My 7 year old would love him! ❤️❤️

1. madkatter13 says:

Thank you! I am really a big child hahaha and Snorlax likes to eat and sleep, my kinda guy 🙂

Thank you so much for the love and support!! My soul appreciates it! <3<3

4. Tom Schultz says:

I don’t have your drawing skills, so I try to paint pictures with words. Since you liked the Starbucks/Primrose Everdeen joke, you may enjoy something I wrote about her sister, Katniss. My attempt at art.

1. madkatter13 says:

Thanks Tom! I will be checking that out tonight! Thank you for sharing!! ❤️

1. madkatter13 says:

Thank you!!! ❤️

1. You’re most welcome! Keep it up ☺️

5. Buffy Devane says:

Haha some of the other nice commenters here have said “cute” and I don’t want to be predictable in using that word again… but it is indeed the best word to use. 🙂
    Fab little pic… I’m getting out my own sketchpad later. 😉

1. madkatter13 says:

Aw thank you!!! ❤️ Will you be sharing sketches too!?

1. Buffy Devane says:

You are most welcome indeed. 🙂
        Haha sadly my enjoyment of sketching is greatly let down by a notable lack of talent on my part! But if I ever do sketch anything half as good as you can, I will indeed share it. 😉

6. Cheila says:

OMG I love him!!!!!! So cute!! You’re very talented. I must own one of your drawings as your rightful pen pal and friend!!

1. madkatter13 says:

LOL! Of course! I will think of something to send you 😄. Thank you for the love and support!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️