Good morning and happy Monday friends!
I have been AWOL & for that I am sorry – it is allergy season and let me tell you – it has been kicking my butt. I slept 90% of Easter Sunday away and was still late to work today.
Let’s see… what has been going on in my life:
- NHL blues – while I was sleeping I did get game notifications that I peeked at and my lovely Columbus Blue Jackets lost again and I am sad about it. We really needed the win but.. Here we are *cue ugly cry here*
- Spring is in full BLOOM – legit and I am fighting pollen like it’s my job and I’m losing. Antihistamines, inhaler, sleep, no sleep – I look like a constant hungover mess lol. However, I will push through! I love the flowers and blooms and once this initial bloom is over, I will be able to fully enjoy it.
- Crossing things off my list – I will be getting a new camera today. I put it on my life list a couple posts back and the time has finally come. I will spoil myself for once and splurge on a good compact for blogging and other ridiculous pictures that I need in my life. Yay!
- 29 is still coming – My birthday is less than 2 weeks away, I guess winding up my 20s is still something I need to face – sigh. I am dealing with it by emotional spending on this camera. I know, I know – it is not healthy buuut hey, I deserve it…right?
- Sketches – I wrapped up my first sketch and gave it to Caterpillar because it was on folding card for him (so nice right?). He has not said much about it, but I am proud of it. It was of Snorlax (nerd alert), it was huge for me to draw, complete and share it so regardless if he likes it or not – I am proud! I may share it later… I am still on the fence about it lol
- Sleep disturbances – Even though I have slept a ton, I am still not sleeping well as I should. I woke up every hour most of the week, I am sure a mix of allergies and whatever my subconscious is fighting is part of it. It all comes to light eventually right?
I think that is about it. How was your weekend? Did you do anything for the Holiday or anything exciting outside of Holiday fun? Let me know!