Hello friends! I have been nominated for the ‘Friends For Days’ tag by the fantastic Emmzeebeee! Thank you so much, I am so honored and glad that we found each other in this big blogging world! You are a beautiful gal and I just started reading your blog, but I love it so far. The layout is lovely and super helpful content…and those pictures! Stunning! Keep doing you, I can’t wait to chat more!
Now more on to this tag! My dear friend Cheila (Pink For Days) created this tag to welcome new bloggers into the community. Here is a note from her:
“Dear bloggers, my name is Cheila and I blog over at pink for days. I would love to get to know you and your blog, so feel free to stop by and leave a link. I would be happy to read your posts and to support you in any way I could.”
Here are the rules…
- Say who created the Tag and provide a link to their blog;
- Do a blog post showing your Tag;
- Add the logo to the post;
- Always thank the person who nominated you, provide a link to their blog and, if you like, say something positive and supportive about their blog;
- Choose 5 bloggers that you don’t know very well or that are just starting their blog;
- Go over to their blogs and read a few posts, like and comment;
- Say 3 things you love about their blogs; (3 things for each blogger);
- Those 5 bloggers are automatically nominated to do the same!
- Nominate two bloggers who have been doing this for a longer time! (you get 7 nominees). Don’t forget to let them know you’re nominated them!
Bloggers that I am nominating:
Eve England – Geek Chick HQ: I just discovered Eve’s blog and I instantly fell in love with it. Her writing captivates you and she is also a fellow geek! Win Win! She also is a fellow endometriosis warrior, she is inspiring me to share my story as well. You should check her out!
Kate – Good Honest Truth: I also just found Kate’s blog, her mocha donut pictures had me drooling and I just had to learn more about this gal. She has relatable posts on life, especially when you are feeling over-whelmed. I promise you will enjoy her blog as well! Head on over 🙂
Cee – Cee’s Photography: I found Cee last week (I believe) through photo challenges. The gal has a great eye, provides helpful tips and encourages you to expand your skills as a photographer. Additionally, if you participate in her challenges, she makes sure to comment about them, she is wonderful! To see some great photos and if you want to challenge yourself and participate in her challenges, check her out.
ClumsyandSilly: ClumsyandSilly is a fantastic writer, I love reading all their posts/poems. I feel that I connect with a majority of them and feel many others would too! I encourage you to take a look and spread the word!
Buffy Devane: Buffy is also fantastic with his words and poetry. Additionally, he is someone who “get’s it” in regards to anxiety and depression :). Mix it all together and you have stumbled upon a great blog that many with anxiety can relate to. If you are one of those fellow souls, please go take a peek!
I hope you have enjoyed this bonus tag post! It would be great if you can carry this tag on as it is new!