I hope you all are excited for the weekend, do you have any plans? Take over the world? blanket cocoon? Spring cleaning? Movies? Family events?? The list can go on and on, but you get the idea haha.
I think I need to focus back on my list of “to-dos” and perhaps do something for my home. Something to help brighten it up a bit or maybe…just maybe fix one of the million things that needs to be done *sigh* home-ownership meh.
Anyway, back to blogging fun! Since I am still fairly new at this whole blog thing, I was wondering if you could give me some advice for starting out. By this I mean, I have a few questions and thoughts and if you don’t mind, could you share your thoughts!? Here we go:
- Do you have social media pages for your blog? Do you find them helpful or no? Pros/cons if you will. I don’t use them personally but I was curious to hear about this one
- I verified my webpages for search engines?? So I think that is good?
- Bloglovin’ – so I think once I post this blog, I will have “verified” or “claimed” my blog. I am new to this as well haha. Are there any other places to do this? I am obviously social networking/fun blog tools challenged… 😀
- Do you participate in any WP challenges? For example, I did my first one Wednesday for my photo. I enjoyed it and was thinking I could learn more about them and see if some of the ones that you complete would be fun for me too!
- Do you share your blog with your friends and family?
- Do you use any tools/apps/software etc. to assist in your blogging? If so, do you mind sharing!?
I think that is all I’ve got for now. I greatly appreciate you all reading and advice!
Also, if you have not already done so, could you please please please (beggin’ here!) complete my form that will help me get to know all of you better!? You can find it here!
<–look at this cat! how could you not!? ❤
A special thanks to those who have already completed it!
Thanks again loves and talk to you soon!❤️