I am so happy to report that I was recently nominated by the wonderful Mintyfreshie to do the Cramm Award!
The Cramm Award was created by a blogger called Liv, who made a really cool website called The Cramm!
Here are the rules for this award:
- Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person the who nominated you
- Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people that motivate you to blog as well
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate 10 (or more if you want) bloggers and give them a challenge question
3 things that motivate me to blog:
- Health – sharing my story, challenges and victories with others is truly therapeutic to me. I have met so many supportive and like minded people on here already and I feel truly blessed and not as alone as I thought. I like to think that my fellow supporters and sufferers of anxiety and adepression as warriors and that we are in this together!
- Education – WordPress contains a wealth of knowledge. I have explored many topics through discover and by browsing other blogs. Whether it’s cultural, life hacks, DIY, support or trending topics – I have so much to learn and have already. I enjoy learning about others backgrounds and reading their life progressions .
- Pictures – I do not travel much sadly so I can see the world through others! I love this, it had an art aspect that I respect dearly and little tidbits of info of the area. It’s beautiful to explore with you!
3 bloggers who inspire/motivate me:
- Quinn – When do I get the manual?
- Charity – Cup of Charity
- Chelia – Pink for Days
- And of course Mintyfreshie!
Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world:
- By spreading the word of anxiety and depression, connecting with others – I hope to help break the stigma for mental illness. Even in a small capacity, I would consider that a win!
If you could bring one person back to life, who would it be and why?
- Eleanor Roosevelt – She was an incredible and inspiring woman in regards to her strength, her work in politics and humanitarianism.
**Challenge question for my nominees!**
Name 3 things that you love about yourself.
- Kristen Walker
- Ha N.
- One-Way to Health
Thanks for taking your time to read my post and super excited for my first award! I hope you all have a great evening – I will be writing a life update this weekend.