Hello friends 👋🏻
I had therapy today. I found a wonderful therapist last year, so it’s not nearly as painful as it once was. I think that is key – honestly. Find your match if you will ☺️. I did and find it super helpful and recommend it. If you just need that one unbiased person to help you soul searching and battle things you didn’t even know – give it a try.
The only downside to this, each session leaves me drained. It takes everything out of me but I guess that’s the point eh? Purge your damn soul to this person, who in turn asks hard questions about YOU. Which makes me so uncomfortable. I have no problem focusing on anyone else, taking care of people is what I call my super power.
Anyway I wanted to touch base with my followers but I’m struggling to be witty at the moment so I will switch to listing the good, the bad and the ugly of my day 🙏🏻.
- I was told I have a soul of a 40 something. I find this endearing for some reason. Lol.
- I was not late for work today – winning.
- Work went by quickly and without issue.
- Had therapy for the first time in a while.
- I was told I was funny.
- Job. Dogs. Roof over my head
- Had therapy today. It leaves me drained.
- I’m dreading 29 reallllllllly bad right now. It’s almost 30 and I feel more alone than ever. When I wish I just had someone to battle the world next to me.
- It has been raining for days.
- I’m struggling with a lot of me actually. Which was a topic at therapy,I need to try to be more gentle with myself. I apparently judge myself too harshly. Upon reflection, she is probably right.
- I haven’t heard from Caterpillar, this has been one of our longest stretches. So I have to figure that out and what I need to do for me.
- When my therapist asked me what are some things that I love about me, I couldn’t come up with anything. But I told her without sun and current low feeling, I would have no issue with this. I love me honestly, even though it seems dark right now.
- Fighting the feeling that “everyone leaves me” – easier said than done.
- Perhaps I love too much. Do I change? Idk.
Well. Sorry this wasn’t as cheery as I hoped, I have some reflection and homework to. Thanks for stopping by and if you’re feeling low as well – Hang in there and I will too! *Hugs*
More cheer and updates to come. Thanks so for hanging in there with me all.